Solved

Sales Demo Data 2021 R1

• 18 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Since Acumatica has moved a its content to the community page, I am currently looking for a Sales Demo Data for 2021R1 Build 21.110.0032 , does anybody know where to be able to find this so we can import it into a testing tenant

icon

Best answer by eudescoelho29 19 August 2021, 11:46

View original

2 replies

Has been found...need to download this specific

https://portal.acumatica.com/sales-material/demo-materials/create-demo-environment/

other sales demo data links

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Miannniello,

I usually use the Sales Demo data that comes with the install of Acumatica.

When you create a new instance  you will get to the Tenant Setup step where a combo box under the “Insert Data” column allows you to specify one of the demo sets already available ( Sales, U100, I100, F200, etc. ) . It is my understanding that every new Acumatica build brings the demo data compatible with the new build.

Sometimes the demo data gets updates/corrections for a given Acumatica build and that is when I download the demo snapshot to update my demo instance. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved