Question

Restriction groups Subaccounts - Not working as intended

• 15 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello All,
I have been trying to apply restriction groups on Subaccounts. When I created a restriction group with Group Type as A or B , it is not getting applied to any of the accounts. But when I try using A Inverse, it gets applied.

Also, when I try to create one more restriction group with A, it still shows the same as it is showing for the above but when I try to create another restriction group with Group type A Inverse then it only shows me the subaccounts that I had restricted in the first one (of type A Inverse).
How can I resolve this?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,
Any suggestions on this?
I followed the below blog, but not working as mentioned:
https://www.augforums.com/forums/everything-else/setting-up-account-and-subaccount-security/

Userlevel 4
Badge

I tried to follow what Tim has suggested in the blog, by adding the same subaccount into another restriction group but then it gets vanished off from the first restriction group. i tried in the localhost, it does the same.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am trying to give admin the access to Corporate Subaccount:

this is what admin is able to access

Now when I created another restriction group: Let’s say brawner has access to only Accounting & Human Resource subaccount:

But then it is restricting to the account to which I want to give access.
How can I resolve this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved