Solved

Need help publishing two different customizations for 2 separate tenants that are not test tenants

• 24 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I have to load two separate customizations for two different tenants under the same Acumatica URL. None of them are test tenants. I keep publishing but if I post the one the other always get unpublished. Any suggestions? 

Thanks,

Frances 

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 24 July 2023, 20:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Frances, 

Please make sure your customizations projects have different customization names, you can also try publishing the customizations in a different order.  You should not have any issues publishing a customization from one tenant and then moving to another tenant and publishing your second project. 

Could you share the system event log after publishing to see if it indicates customizations are becoming unpublished?

Keep in mind that it is very difficult to isolate customization project code to a particular tenant, this rule can have some exceptions depending on the customization project. If you have specific questions on this it might be best to open a separate topic in the customizations category. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to find a workaround from another post when there are two different tenants under one url. Under Customization Projects, if the user clicks the hyperlink in the project name it will open up the Customization Project Editor window like below. Hit Publish there and it will not unpublish other customizations in different tenants. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved