Solved

MRI System interface to Acumatica

• 24 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I am working with a prospect who uses MRI System software.  Does anyone have experience interfacing this product with Acumatica?

Nancy Wright

nancyw@erpsolutions4u.com

icon

Best answer by dlehman89 24 February 2021, 23:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @nancyw84,

MRI as in Magnetic Resonance Imaging? What is the information they need to integrate?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Nancy,

If the MRI software can provide API keys then getting information in Acumatica should not be an issue. 

MRI Software, LLC is a provider of real estate and investment management software to real estate owners, investors, and operators.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@nancyw84 I researched their website and they do offer an API, which would make it possible for someone to build an integration to their product. 

Just in case - are you aware of Imperium, the property management solution built on the Acumatica platform? Link: https://www.ibsre.com/property-management/imperium/

Thanks for the mention Gabriel and hello @nancyw84.  Yes, my company has actually written a Property Management module onto the Acumatica platform.  Using the Acumatica technology stack, it is just another module like any other in the Acumatica product.  If your client would consider leaving the MRI application all together it might be worth a look.  Here is a quick 6 minute overview video of the Imperium Property Management module:  

Thanks so much for the information.  I have what I need for now.  Will get back to you if needed.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved