Solved

Invalid Authorization Header

Userlevel 2

When we try to retrieve bank transactions from our linked cards/bank accounts, we receive an error message of “Invalid Authorization Header” which is preventing us from bringing in transactions.

When we click update credentials for the card/bank account, we receive the same error message.

icon

Best answer by Aliya 17 January 2024, 15:51

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@brohrer 

Could you provide additional details/screenshots to better understand the issue.

Are you trying to do this using REST APIs?
If so, it is a out of box or custom endpoint?
What is the behavior if you try to do the same through UI?

Maybe provide your UI/POSTMAN screenshots.

Userlevel 2

Here are some screenshots. We are trying to go through the bank feeds integration.

I am not familiar with some of the questions above.

Userlevel 3
Badge

A client of ours is also experiencing the same exact circumstances.  We opened a Case with Acumatica and are awaiting a response.

Userlevel 2

@mlupro we received the following response from @AmaanFazeer11 for the case we submitted and it worked for us.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you - It worked for us as well.

Mike

Userlevel 3
Badge

The steps outlined by Brohrer worked for our client as well as his client.

Thank you for the assist.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

have same error, but no Cloud Service Diagnostic screen in 21R2

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is this a Known Issue that has an estimated build update release?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@mlupro we received the following response from @AmaanFazeer11 for the case we submitted and it worked for us.

One of our clients reported the error this morning and I’m glad I checked the Community first. This was exactly what I needed (and it worked)!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Refer to

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have had to perform the screenshotted solution for this 3 times in the past 2 months. I would also like to know if it’s something on the known issues list slated for correction or if the Cloud Service Diagnostics screen workaround will continue on as the answer for a while

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

to everyone: this is a known issue - see the article 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved