Solved

Installing PX.Templates in Visual Studio 2019

• 20 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi Acumatica Community,

I'm encountering an issue with installing PX.Templates in my Visual Studio 2019 environment. My goal is to access templates such as FormDetail, FormTab, FormView, ListView, TabDetail, and TabView directly within Visual Studio.

Unfortunately, I've encountered some difficulties in this process. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance you could provide to help me successfully install these templates.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

I install it with my Acumatica Framework 19.121.0006
Here is the template I want to install.

icon

Best answer by marvinowera60 6 March 2024, 19:58

View original

2 replies

Hello Acumatica Community,

I wanted to share an update regarding the issue I previously posted about. I'm happy to report that I've successfully resolved it!

For those who may encounter a similar problem in the future, I've shared the steps I followed below:

1. Press Windows + R and type %USERPROFILE% in the Run dialog, then hit Enter.
2. Navigate to the Documents folder, followed by Visual Studio 2019, then Templates, and finally ItemTemplates -> Visual C#.
3. Copy the files from the provided zip file and paste them into this folder.

You can download the necessary files below.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @marvinowera60!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved