Solved

I can not seem to call screen PO.64.10.00 when modifying a Notification Template

• 16 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am trying to change my notification template for approved PO and I can not seem to call screen ID PO.64.10.00, can someone help me please?

Kind regards,

Melq

icon

Best answer by vkumar 16 October 2020, 16:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Melq

PO.30.10.00 is the PO document screen ID. This should be the screen to select. Let us know the reason for selecting PO.64.10.00 which is PO report form. 

Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello again vkumar,

it is for the PO preference, it is asking for a report. Please see screenshot. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Melq

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi,

I have not been able to replicate the issue.

• Do have access to the report screen PO.64.10.00 and can you run report on that scree ?(this is to ensure that you have access permission for that screen).
  • The report does reflect on my demo ( 2020r2, 20.201 build). Do confirm the version and build you are on.

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved