Solved

How to Revoked the Standard Cost Field in Stock Item Maintenance

• 16 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Everyone, I am trying to figure out where I could set the revoked access to user access rights by role for current cost in the stock item screen. I revoked this in the inventory item and item/warehouse setting but it seems reflected again on the screen. Is there a field that I missed?

Noted: I already tagged the access to specified users and set it as a view on the above setup (Inventories and Stock Items).

Stock Item Screen

Set up: Inventory Iten

Set up in Item/Warehouse Settings

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 17 September 2022, 18:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Alfie 

I tried the couple of options to restrict the current cost using permissions but I got the same situation, 

If you want to restrict could you please restrict the “ Standard cost “ totally .

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Sir Manikantad, Yes sure, How can I restrict the Standad Cost? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Alfie 

Do you want users to not to be able to see this section or to just not update it?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Miss @kbeatty21 . I want to hide this section to users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Sir Manikantad, Yes sure, How can I restrict the Standad Cost? 

Hi @Alfie 

Hi @Alfie 

I tried the couple of options to restrict the current cost using permissions but I got the same situation, 

If you want to restrict could you please restrict the “ Standard cost “ totally .

Thanks

I think we can restrict the Total standard cost section in stock Item but it is not hiding the section.

I have restricted all the sections available in the stock Item screen and verified but it seems we cannot hide some sections in the stock Screen,

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved