Skip to main content
Solved

How to create Access Rights for Users to only use one Branch of the Company ?

• 23 May 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi ALL,

Suppose the Company (PRODUCTS) has 2 Branches (PRODRETAIL, PRODWHOLE) as shown.

I see that. After being created, a company's branches will use that company's Access role by default. It is not possible to edit the Access role of each Branch.

How to create Access Rights for users to only use one branch of the company ?

Regards,

NNT

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nhatnghetinh 

You have some examples of Branch role access in the Acumatica demo instance.

Kindly use as and build the access permission to restrict the required branch

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(19))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=cdd2ae45-630a-4fae-9d7f-3dac7db2c297

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @manikantad18 

I have looked at the case examples you sent but have not been able to resolve my question.

Get Acumatica demo instance. How to authorize users to only see 1 branch (PRODRETAIL) of PRODUCTS company as shown below?

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi

If a user is assigned to the aforementioned "Products whole" role, they will be able to view the branch at the top.

1. Establish a user role named "Products wholesale" and assign access rights according to the business requirements.

2. Go to the companies screen and modify the access role to "Product whole."

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @manikantad18 

Let me explain again. For example, Company A has 8 Branches. How to assign permissions so that after sign in to Acumatica, employees can only see Branch 8 but not other Branches?

Badge +18

Hello,

1. Add Branch Rolse in User Roles screen, one for each Branch. You will need 8 Branch Roles for the example above.
  2. Connect one Branch Role to each Branch in Branches screen.
  1. In Users screen, connect the your User to the one Branch Role where they have access:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Laura02 

As in your Step 2 =>  Branches Screen > Access Role field is disabled and cannot be selected. This is the issue for which I ask for help.

Best Regards,

NNT

Badge +18

Hello,

First, Remove the Access Role from the Company, then add the Access Roles to the Branches.

Step 1

Step 2:

Step 2

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Laura02 

Thanks Laura. The issue has been resolved.

Best Regards,

NNT