Solved

How does my organization customize the "WELCOME TO ACUMATICA" screen

• 20 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I am relatively new to Acumatica...I am still very much a novice when it comes to searching for solutions in this user community.

How does my organization modify/customize the “welcome” screen (see screenshot below).  Some of the information appears to be stale/out of date or of no interest to my end-users.  Would like to link with my own documents/wikis etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to make changes to this page

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 20 December 2022, 16:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @hmarambio 

You can go to Site Preferences and chose the Home Page. It can be set as a dashboard or if it is blank, you will get the generic Acumatica page.

Users can also change their Home Page as well, they simply click on My Profile at the top right corner:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Please see the below article​​​

@hmarambio

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello,

The following help article has an array of information for new users.
My recommendation is to check out this link, which will walk you through all sorts of configurations that can be done for your personal user.

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=11db7f63-426d-446f-ae74-ed0bbff80e4d

This help article has full complete instructions on how to change these preferences, as well as a full 5 minute video if you are more of a visual learner.

Have fun exploring Acumatica, and welcome to the platform :) 

Userlevel 1

I specifically mentioned that my desire was to updated/customize the  generic Acumatica page/Welcome screen (see my original screen shot)  

I am aware that HOME Page can be set to a specific screen or dashboard and preferences controlled at the user profile level but this is not what I asked.  I apologize if my original question was unclear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I specifically mentioned that my desire was to updated/customize the  generic Acumatica page/Welcome screen (see my original screen shot)  

I am aware that HOME Page can be set to a specific screen or dashboard and preferences controlled at the user profile level but this is not what I asked.  I apologize if my original question was unclear.

Hi @hmarambio 

This article may help you more:

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/editing-acumatica-portal-home-page/

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@hmarambio 
The welcome screen appears to be editable via customization, I do not see any other way to modify this screen, image below

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved