Solved

GoLive Checklist and Cutover Plan

• 19 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

I am looking for go live checklist and cutover plan for 2023 R1. Appreciate if anyone can point me to the resource.

Thanks,

Hari

icon

Best answer by Laura02 19 December 2023, 12:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This is a great place to start, some sections have an ‘implementation checklist’ which is what you are asking about, not all sections have this checklist style list. 

https://help.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=a4be22b4-ae3b-43e0-a004-150a98b7cda8

Userlevel 2

Thank you Robert for sharing the link. I have already reviewed them both online and pdf version for 2023 R1 Implementation Guide and the Distribution checklist, however this doesn’t have details from a go live readiness and cut over plan. I am looking for an actual plan. Sounds like such plan doesn't exist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you Robert for sharing the link. I have already reviewed them both online and pdf version for 2023 R1 Implementation Guide and the Distribution checklist, however this doesn’t have details from a go live readiness and cut over plan. I am looking for an actual plan. Sounds like such plan doesn't exist.

At the bottom of the checklists there is a “Validation of Configuration” section that could help with this. Outside of this resource implementations are specific to the features configured. It would be best to build a go-live readiness and cutover plan based on your specific needs.

Hope this helps

Badge +18

Hello @hmukundan ,

I agree with Robert:  every client is different. each client needs a different plan. Some examples from Klear and our customers that you may like to use as ideas for your plan are copied below: 

1. Calendar view
  1. Bulletpoint View
  1. Task List for consultants on Go Live Weekend:

Laura

Userlevel 2

Thank you Laura for this examples appreciated.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved