Solved

Difference between Group A & B

• 9 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

hello all,
I am getting confused between the restriction group types A & B. I tried to experiment this by:

So now , as per the above screenshots the system would now restriction the user Pam Brawner to have access to the selected 2 subaccounts.

Now when I created a new group type B:
for the same user

So now if I would select the 2nd Subaccount, would that mean that now the system wont show the subaccounts selected under both Groups A & B for the same user or what? I am getting confused here. Would like your guidance in this.
Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 9 December 2023, 20:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This help article has always been extremely helpful for me in understanding A vs B. It also includes graphics and examples!

hope this helps

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=a72c11e3-e181-4412-a462-ce333721a1e9

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved