Solved

Convert from NetSuite

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am wondering if there are any tools that are available to convert data from NetSuite and bringing the data into Acumatica.  Let me know if you have any tools.  I haven’t had the ability yet to see what NetSuite has as far as export utilities.  Any help in pointing me in the right direction so I don’t have to recreate the wheel will be helpful.

icon

Best answer by tkuhns 9 July 2021, 22:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

There are no tools to pull data from NetSuite system.  You will need to either run reports or use/create Safe Searches “GI’s” to get the data into excel.  Once in excel use Acumatica Import scenario’s to get the data into Acumatica.  If there is a historical data requirement, the services team has a data migration tool that can assist with importing data from excel.  For more information about the data migration tool service, please create an implementation assist case.

Let me know if there are any other questions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @MRoszkowski15 , As recommended by @tkuhns , the tool name in Acumatica is “Import Scenarios”. 

There are specific formats like Excel , CSV etc., supported by Acumatica.

It has 3 screens to import the data from the source file

1. Data Provider screen - To define the schema of the input file. You can upload your data file here and get the schema configured. This will fetch the fields from the data file (like Excel sheet)
  2. Import Scenarios screen - Used to Map the Target Screen fields(Acumatica Screen fields)  to the fields in the source file.
  3. Import By Scenarios screen - This screen handles the Import process.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved