Solved

Change Tenant Name on SM203520?

• 4 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We currently have our live company tenant named “Company”, which I’ve never liked because it tends to confuse new users.  I was looking in to changing it to something users would recognize (like our company name, or Production, etc).

On the Tenant screen SM203520, it appears possible to simply overwrite the Tenant Name and Login Name and click save.  Most other screens have an Title/Name change function, so I’m apprehensive to just change it without guidance.  If so, are there repercussions to doing so for any customizations, reports etc, or does it use the ID number and not the Tenant Name/Login Name?  Anyone have experience changing the Tenant Name/Login Name?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 4 August 2023, 21:49

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

You are correct, tenant names can be updated in Tenant screen. Before changing, you will want to consider integrations that may be connecting based on tenant name.

Laura

Badge +11

Also, OData connections and DeviceHub

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the feedback.  Right now I’m thinking it’s only our Velixo Odata connections that would need to be updated to follow the new name.

Appreciate the help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved