Solved

Business Event mostly failing since upgrade to 23 R2

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +12

This business event is usually failing with a strange error and the occasional success since upgrade to 23 R2. Can anyone help me?

Business Event configuration

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 9 January 2024, 15:22

View original

3 replies

Badge +12

I believe this was caused by an Email Template misconfiguration. I was using BAccount_AcctCD as the Link to Account field, when I should have been using BAccount_BAccountID. This caused the event subscriber to fail with the error that it couldn’t find the Business Account.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @darylbowman!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi! I just had the same problem when moving from 2022R2 to 2023R2. I have 79 Business Events and 79 Email Templates linked to the same GI, triggering off the Customer ID (Acct CD). These are controlled by 1 Automation Schedule. Only 5 of the 79 failed after the switch over. In my case I rebuilt the Email Template with all the same settings and the problem resolved.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved