Solved

After restoring DEMO snapshot on a clean Tenant, Tenant will not show up Tenant List

• 7 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I used a Tenand ID that was not being used, thenant was on status Unlicensed, and change it to Test Tenant. After this, I imported the Demo Snapshot (Demo 22.211.0034), restored this snapshot to the Tenant, and after a few minutes, the tenant was not selectable, and now I cant access that tenant, is not showing on the tenant list screen, and it will show as a tenant on the Space Calculate screen. I am using the admin user, with all superpowers, but still can make the tenant to show up. 

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by martingaxiola 9 June 2023, 22:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Try resetting it to a test tenant.  I’ve had the same thing happen to me in customer sites when we’ve refreshed restored a snapshot in the test tenant.  Restoring a snapshot seems to set it back to unlicensed and if you’ve got a tenant restriction on your site it won’t appear in the dropdown lists.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @meganfriesen37 ,

The Demo tenant did not show up in the Tenants Screen or will not be selectable under the Tenant List on the Login of their Acumatica site, I had to reach to support, and they were able to access the tenant and make it visible.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

@martingaxiola  it can be access role, have you checked security and user access? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @Janella, I did, I used the ADMIN role, but the Tenant fully dessapeared from the list on the login page, and the Tenants screen as well, it will show up on the Space Calculation. Seems that the issue, for what I understood, is that the ADMIN from our tenants and the ADMIN from the Demo had different passwords, but even with that, it should have been selectable. 

Acumatica Support did manage to have the Tenant showing back again. 

Thank you so much for following up.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved