Vignesh Ponnusamy - Acumatica Community Featured Member for January 2024

• 3 January 2024
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Vignesh Ponnusamy our Acumatica Community Featured Member for January 2024. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Vignesh Ponnusamy!

Greetings Everyone,

I’m Vignesh! For the past 2.5 years being part of Acumatica as a Technical Consultant. Before joining Acumatica, I earned my master’s degree in software engineering and gained valuable experience working with various software companies in roles as a developer and consultant.

Being an active participant in the Acumatica community has been a rewarding journey. I learn something new every day and thoroughly enjoy the camaraderie within the community. A hearty cheers to all community members for their invaluable contributions and knowledge sharing.

On a personal note, I am happily married to my wife, Reshma. Together, we love to embark on drives, explore local spots, and savor diverse cuisines and cultures. I have a fondness for good coffee, cars, and delectable food. Apart from traveling, I enjoy playing badminton and biking.

As we approach that time of the year, I look forward to connecting and interacting with fellow community members in Acumatica Summit ’24.

Happy New Year '24, Cheers!

11 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Vignesh! 

Congratulations!  Thank you for your valuable help on Acumatica Community.

Can you please identify the animal for us?  Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Congrats @Vignesh Ponnusamy!

I hope to meet you at Summit as I always enjoy reading your posts! As Laura stated, what animal is that? It looks so cool!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congrats  @Vignesh Ponnusamy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Vignesh Ponnusamy  Congratulations and thanks a lot for the help on Acumatica Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations @Vignesh Ponnusamy !  Is that you at Parc Safari or a drive in the countryside? 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you all 😊

The animal is Elk, its a Parc Safari(Parc Omega 90 minutes drive from Montreal). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Vignesh Ponnusamy congrats. Good to see you as featured member

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congratulations, very exciting to see you as the featured member!

Badge +11

@Vignesh Ponnusamy - You helped me out of so many tight spots before I knew what I was doing as a developer. Thank you 🙏🏻

Userlevel 4
Badge

What lovely photos and nice to meet you virtually @Vignesh Ponnusamy

Userlevel 2

Hi @Vignesh Ponnusamy!

Sorry I missed you at Summit but I’m sure I’ll meet you at many future Acumatica events :) 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved