Trouble Accessing Acumatica Portal

• 26 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4

Our Portal is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Please be aware that submitting and reviewing cases functionality on Acumatica Portal is currently unavailable. We are aware and working on it and will update this post once the issue is resolved.

3 replies

Userlevel 4

The issue has been resolved and you should now be able access the Acumatica Portal. If you are still experiencing trouble logging in please reply to this post for assistance.

Hello, I am getting Error 432 Forbidden on a Portal for 10 days now and it seems like the issue is not being worked on. I am working from Poland (Europe). Please advice what should be next steps for this.

Userlevel 4

@ksergeev02 This is unrelated to the issue described in this post. I’ve sent you a direct message with some help regarding the error you are receiving.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved