Solved

Summit 2022 Session Presentation Decks Available?

• 7 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, All.

As a new Acumatica customer, I just attended my first Summit.  It was a great experience, and thanks to all who recommended it.

Question:  Are the presentation decks from the Summit sessions available after the Summit?  If so, I could use some guidance to find them.

Thanks!

Greg

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 7 February 2022, 23:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It usually is just the keynotes. The breakouts are usually not posted. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ArriviaGreg and @kbeatty21 - I am checking on this internally. It sounds like we may be able to post more than the keynotes. I’ll update here when I find out for sure. 

Hi @ArriviaGreg and @kbeatty21 - I am checking on this internally. It sounds like we may be able to post more than the keynotes. I’ll update here when I find out for sure. 

Thanks, @Chris Hackett.  I appreciate the response.

I am looking specifically for the deck of the “Tips and Tricks” session lead my Eric Moreau and Paul Dubuque.  They indicated the presentation would be available, and as a result I didn’t take full notes.

I appreciate your help.

Greg

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ArriviaGreg - @kbeatty21 is correct. Whatever is posted on summit.acumatica.com is the extent of what is available. If you have a PAM assigned to your business account they may be able to get you additional but that’s the only way I was able to find. Apologies as that’s not likely the news you were looking for. Regards, Chris

Thanks, @Chris Hackett for your response and efforts.

The Tips and Tricks session was voluminous with rapid fire information, and I was encouraged when the session presenters indicated the slide show would be available so we didn't need to take thorough notes.  I am disappointed and feel like I gained little value as a result.

As a note for the future, perhaps the presenters should be aware the slides won't be available.  This was my first Summit, and I now will know for next time.

Thanks again for your assistance.  I appreciate it.

Greg

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved