Satya Manikanta Dhulipudi - Acumatica Community Featured Member for December 2023

• 6 December 2023
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Satya Manikanta Dhulipudi our Acumatica Community Featured Member for December 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @manikantad18!

I’m Satya Manikanta Dhulipudi, an Implementation consultant for Kensium Solutions in Hyderabad City, Telangana, India.  I've worked with Acumatica for four years and was awarded Acumatica MVP 2023. I like to spend significant time on the community site to gain experience and help others. I thank @chandrasekhar M @Rahul Gedupudi @saikumarc @Johnmasi for their valuable suggestions and guidance in the Acumatica journey with Kensium.

Outside of Acumatica- I’m married to Viharika (who always encourages me) and have a one-year baby child ‘Medhasvi Saanvi.’ In My free time, I play cricket and spend some time with my cousins and friends—most of the time, I love playing with my daughter and my Brother’s Kids (Snigdha and Parish). I want to thank my Parents for their support and guidance.

Thank you, Kensium, for this wonderful opportunity to work with Acumatica.

@ChandraM 

@jmasi74 

@Sai Chettiar 

15 replies

Badge +18

Congratulations, @manikantad18 ! What a lovely family you have. Thank you for helping us on the Acumatica Community.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congratulations @manikantad18 on being the featured member! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Congrats @manikantad18 on being the featured member! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @manikantad18 !! 

Userlevel 1

Congratulations @manikantad18 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @manikantad18 Congratulations for being the Featured Member of Acumatica! Best Wishes! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Congrats @manikantad18! So well deserved! The Community is so much better with you here! :)

You have such a beautiful family! I can’t believe the baby is a year old already! Seems not long ago that she was just born! 

Userlevel 1

Congratulations @manikantad18

Userlevel 5
Badge

Congrats @manikantad18 ! It is a pleasure working together👍

Userlevel 2
Badge

Many Many Congratulations Satya Da..

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations, Mani! Keep up the excellent work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations @manikantad18 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thank you Everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@manikantad18 congratulations!!!

Great contributions Mani ..Congratulations

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved