Laura Barber - Acumatica Community Featured Member for July 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Laura Barber our Acumatica Community Featured Member for July 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Laura02!

Hello Acumatica Community!

My name’s Laura and I’m honored to be selected as the July 2023 Featured Community Member. I’m an Ohio native who has been residing in Florida for the past 20 years.  I joined the fabulous Klear Systems family one week before attending Acumatica Summit 2023.  Although newer to Klear Systems, I have been working with Acumatica for 10 years and was recently awarded Acumatica MVP.

A few fun facts about me:

• I’ve been married to my husband, Jim, for 20 years and we share two teenage boys.
  • Our family is all about fitness – we swim, bike, run, row, lift weights and box.
  • I’ve run 7 marathons, including Dublin, Ireland and Boston.
  • In my free time, I love crossword puzzles – I finished the New York Times puzzle 255 times last year! (Asking Jim a few questions isn’t cheating – right?)

I’m excited to continue my Acumatica journey and look forward to meeting many more of the Acumatica Community Members here online , as well as at future Acumatica events.

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Congratulations @Laura02! So deserving!!!! 

Userlevel 2

Wooo hoo @Laura02 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Congratulations.  @Laura02 

Way to go @Laura02!! 😁

Nice work @Laura02

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @Laura02 and thanks a lot for all the help in the Community !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Congratulations @Laura02!

Badge +18

Thank you everyone!  It’s a great honor to be a part of this community and to be selected as Featured Member for July 2023!

😍👊

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations @Laura02 !  Those marathons are impressive!  And so are the crossword puzzles :)

Good to read about you over here, Laura. We will be reaching out soon about one of our sites, which is really near you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Congratulations, Laura! So happy for you :)

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for giving me that training on import scenarios way back in 2017 when you helped TRI. I still remember how nervous I was to use the feature, but you were like, "Don't worry, it's super simple!" Your encouragement really helped me out.

Badge +18

Hi Anna!  Thank you for your post!  I wish I could like it more than once. LOL

I approach every training like this:  If I can do it, anybody can!!  .. Don’t worry, I’ll help you.

LB

Awesome and Congratulations Laura!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Laura02 Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊🍾 

Userlevel 1

@Laura02 Congratulations, well deserved!   At Crusoe Energy we love working with you!

Userlevel 1

Meet Laura Barber our Acumatica Community Featured Member for July 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Laura02!

Hello Acumatica Community!

My name’s Laura and I’m honored to be selected as the July 2023 Featured Community Member. I’m an Ohio native who has been residing in Florida for the past 20 years.  I joined the fabulous Klear Systems family one week before attending Acumatica Summit 2023.  Although newer to Klear Systems, I have been working with Acumatica for 10 years and was recently awarded Acumatica MVP.

A few fun facts about me:

• I’ve been married to my husband, Jim, for 20 years and we share two teenage boys.
  • Our family is all about fitness – we swim, bike, run, row, lift weights and box.
  • I’ve run 7 marathons, including Dublin, Ireland and Boston.
  • In my free time, I love crossword puzzles – I finished the New York Times puzzle 255 times last year! (Asking Jim a few questions isn’t cheating – right?)

I’m excited to continue my Acumatica journey and look forward to meeting many more of the Acumatica Community Members here online , as well as at future Acumatica events.

It’s nice to see @Laura02 be feature in the community! Such a knowledgeable community member. 

Well deserved! Laura is a ROCKSTAR!

Userlevel 1

Congratulations, @Laura02 ! I'm delighted to hear about your incredible journey, particularly how you manage to balance work, family, and fitness while accomplishing such remarkable things. Your outstanding work and determination are truly inspiring. Keep up the fantastic work, and continue to shine as you always do!

Userlevel 1

Congratulations Laura!!!

Userlevel 2

Congratulations Laura!!!

Userlevel 1

Congratulations Laura! I remember what an awesome resource you were many years ago related to many of the Microsoft Dynamics products and add-ons.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Laura02 congratulations laura!!! you deserve it!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved