How does this new site work?

• 9 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to find some old ideas I have created and nothing is coming up for me. I have since switched companies so I was just looking by my last name.  I don’t even see a “my ideas” option anymore.  I was able to locate this one because I remembered it was an expense idea so I searched for expense and had to scroll down to locate my name.  Can you not search by name?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi, you cannot search ideas by submitee unfortunately, if you PM me your old email address i will try to find your old ideas through my admin views. 

hi, 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you very much.  Message sent.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@cwomack98  I have worked with the community platform team, they will add this option to view all the ideas submitted by the user later in Q4. please stay tuned!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved