How do I get access to the addons area?

I tried to open the addons area but I get:

You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.

I previously was logging in as a guest but now I am logged in on an account linked to the company I work for.  I thought that would be enough but apparently not. Is there something else that needs doing?  I’m particularly trying to see infromation about the easypost plugin/addon.

Thanks for any help,

Phil

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @pjpowell 

Is this the post?

EasyPost Integration | Community (acumatica.com)

Hi @kbeatty21,

Yes, I think so as it’s saying the same thing.

Phil

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi - Please contact your business owner who should be able to add you as a contact to the account and then update your role for self service access. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Chris,

can you help me with this same issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @yoelb23  - The community doesn’t control access but rather your business account in Acumatica CRM. You need to contact your business account owner who should be able to add you as a contact to the account there and then update your role for self service access. Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved