Skip to main content

Meet Dipak Nilkanth our Acumatica Community Featured Member for October 2024. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Dipak Nilkanth!

I’m Dipak Nilkanth, an Acumatica Developer at Tayana Solutions with over 3+ years of experience in the Acumatica ecosystem. I am passionate about exploring the platform, enhancing my skills, and sharing knowledge with the community. Being active on the Acumatica community site has given me the opportunity to learn from others while contributing by helping fellow members solve problems. The Acumatica community has been a great space for me to not only share knowledge but also to learn from other professionals.

When I’m not deep into Acumatica, you can find me enjoying a game of cricket, spending quality time with my friends. One of my greatest joys is hanging out with my nieces and nephews—my brother’s daughter, Veera, and my sister’s son, Kiyansh  who always keep me on my toes!. Watching them grow and being part of their lives brings a lot of happiness. I also have a love for trekking, which allows me to recharge in nature, and I’m a huge fan of reading—whether it's a historical novel or a thought-provoking book, I enjoy immersing myself in new stories and perspectives.

I owe much of my journey to the incredible support and guidance from my parents, who have always encouraged me to pursue my passions. I’m also grateful to Tayana Solutions for providing me with the opportunity to grow and work with Acumatica, a platform I truly enjoy working on.

@Dipak Nilkanth Congratulations Dipak! Your niece and nephew are so adorable!

@Dipak Nilkanth Congratulations! Wish you all the best as you continue pursuing your career in this industry.

Congrats @Dipak Nilkanth ! The Acumatica community is so lucky to have you! 

What a great support system you have as well!

Congrats @Dipak Nilkanth!

@Dipak Nilkanth Congratulations Dipak! Your niece and nephew are so adorable!

Thank you vey much @iqraharrison😌

@Dipak Nilkanth Congratulations! Wish you all the best as you continue pursuing your career in this industry.

@bzelinski Thank you very much…!

Congrats @Dipak Nilkanth ! The Acumatica community is so lucky to have you! 

What a great support system you have as well!

@Kandy Beatty Thank you so much for your kind words! Your appreciation means a lot to me. Support from the community and individuals like you truly boosts my confidence and motivates me to continue learning and contributing. I'm grateful to be a part of such a wonderful community!

Congrats @Dipak Nilkanth!

@aiwan  Thank you…!

Congratulations @Dipak Nilkanth 

Congratulations @Dipak Nilkanth ,

Thank you for your contributions to Acumatica Community!

Laura

Congratulations @Dipak Nilkanth 

@hdussa, Thank you very much…!!!

Congratulations @Dipak Nilkanth ,

Thank you for your contributions to Acumatica Community!

Laura

@Laura02 , Thank you..! Means a lot to me😌