Changing your Acumatica Community username

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • Acumatica VP, Global Support
  • 70 replies

Hi guys, here is how you can change username for Acumatica community.

1. go to portal.acumatica.com  
  2. go to My profile 

3. change your user name and click Save

18 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Reminder guys, you can change your user name this way

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Aliya!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

After we announce the community in September, this will be a popular question.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the direction @Aliya 

Userlevel 3

Yes, very helpful @Aliya !! Thank you!

This was helpful. Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This only partially works. As you can see it does not change the main displayed username, only the “voted” user name.

It does not let me change or click on the username. 

Is anyone else having this issue? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

It does not let me change or click on the username. 

Is anyone else having this issue? 

send me the screenshot of how you changed it at the provided link to the direct messages, i will take a look and will try to help you. 

Thank you for the information.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Aliya, is there a new way to update community username? I tried the above (please note my screen looks different) but when I change and hit save, it reverts back.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @marisaandreottola10  - please try again by doing the below:

portal.acumatica.com

MY PROFILE

Enter the User Name you wish and Save (upper left)

You will then need to logout/login to the community site for it to take effect. If that doesn’t work let me know and we’ll try something else.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett

Thanks. That’s what I was doing. this is a test to see if it took. I did take some screenshots for you. i changed the username, hit save button and you see it went back to the original username. i logged out and back in now with this reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks @marisaandreottola10  - Can you confirm you’re making the change at: portal.acumatica.com and not at sso.acumatica.com? We moved recently to the new portal.acumatica.com site.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@marisaandreottola10 - never mind it’s not working for me either. I will need to enter a ticket but meanwhile I’ll change for you on community backend. Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @Chris Hackett ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

I know it’s been awhile but wanted to update that this issue is fixed.

portal.acumatica.com

MY PROFILE

Enter the User Name you wish and Save (upper left)

You will then need to logout/login to the community site for it to take effect. If that doesn’t work let me know and we’ll try something else.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved