Skip to main content

Bryan Bresnan - Acumatica Community Featured Member for June 2024

Meet Bryan Bresnan our Acumatica Community Featured Member for June 2024. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @bryanb39!

Here is a little bit about Bryan:

My passion is helping people and making their lives a little easier, one process or act at a time. That passion has led to many different roles in my life. I’ve been an entrepreneur a few times, a police officer, an EMT, a graphic designer, and more.

I finally ended up at Redmond Minerals in Central Utah and found my career. Today, I’m a co-team lead on the Systems and Analytical Services Team, at least I think that’s the official title and team name. What’s awesome about Redmond is that titles don’t matter, and we get to move around and just be helpful doing what we do best, which is a perfect fit.

That’s how I got into Acumatica. I was on the IT Team in 2019, heard of some challenges I might be able to help with, and haven’t stopped since.

This passion even extends into after hours and weekends, helping other companies solve problems and answer questions in the community. This helps me do even better at my day job.

Outside of work, I love traveling with my family and swimming. I finally entered my first open water race last year and completed a 10K Oceanman in Mexico. I hope to do the same again later this year in another country.  Help me chose which one or let’s create an Acumatica Team, the logo is already blue! Upcoming Events – OCEANMAN (oceanmanswim.com)

13 replies

Badge +18

Congratulations Bryan, featured member of the month!

I can’t imagine swimming 10k.  Oceanman is an awesome achievement!

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Congratulations Bryan, featured member of the month!

I can’t imagine swimming 10k.  Oceanman is an awesome achievement!

Laura

Thanks, I don’t think you’ll be seeing me at your Marathons :)  We all have our own favorite flavor of crazy.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations @bryanb39 Happy to have you in the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bryanb39 Congratulations

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Congrats @bryanb39! Swimming is hard and I can’t imagine that sort of swim!

Glad to have you in the community!

Hi Bryan, 

I know where Redmond is!  We used to drive to Capital Reef National Park annually.  While I-15 is faster - the drive down 89 is absolutely beautiful.  Congrats on being the featured community member, thanks for sharing your story!  

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Congrats, Bryan!!   Well deserved!  :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congrats @bryanb39!  Enjoyed reading about your 10K Oceanman swim and seeing these great pics.

Our Acumatica team made a customer site visit to Redmond Inc last week and got to catchup with Bryan and @jamesh again in person. We witnessed first-hand the great company culture that Redmond has - so honoured to have you as an Acumatica customer.

Dana

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@bryanb39 congrats bryan!  i enjoy swimming to but from the safety of a pool. the open ocean scares me but 10K is SOO impressive!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Congrats @bryanb39!  Enjoyed reading about your 10K Oceanman swim and seeing these great pics.

Our Acumatica team made a customer site visit to Redmond Inc last week and got to catchup with Bryan and @jamesh again in person. We witnessed first-hand the great company culture that Redmond has - so honoured to have you as an Acumatica customer.

Dana

I know I can speak for the rest of the Redmond team when I say that we thoroughly enjoyed the visit from you and the rest of the Acumatica team that came out for the site visit, learning how we use Acumatica, our processes, what works well for us, and what doesn’t. A true testament to Acumatica’s commitment to customer feedback driving innovation. 

Thanks again!

James

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congratulations @bryanb39 this is such a wonderful achievement and it’s great to hear more about your journey!

Robert Sternberg

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Congratulations  @bryanb39 on your wonderful achievement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Congratulations Bryan. Glad to have you in the community!