Benjamin Crisman - Acumatica Community Featured Member for August 2023

• 3 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Benjamin Crisman our Acumatica Community Featured Member for August 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @BenjaminCrisman!

Hi Everyone! It’s hard to follow the hard-working folks featured before me!

I’m Benjamin Crisman and I’ve been with Acumatica for a couple months short of 5 years working among the Support teams (the greatest teams in Acumatica). I came here from Sage where I supported Sage 100 Contractor and I couldn’t be happier, especially since several of my colleagues are also working here! Acumatica has been such an amazing wealth of experience, knowledge, and teamwork, so proud of the support team and all they’ve helped me accomplish!

I have also really enjoyed watching the community blossom over the last few years, including all the amazingly helpful people who volunteer time and effort just to help others realize their Acumatica goals, so cool!

Originally an Oregon native I moved to Ohio in 2019 with my wife Corey and our two cats Orville and Wilbur (Corey is a descendant of the Orville Wright of the Wright brothers), then in 2022 we added another member to the tribe when we welcomed our son Rex. In my free time I enjoy gardening, hiking, photography (just bought a macro lens and the bugs around here couldn’t be more enthusiastic to get such publicity), games (tabletop/card or console), and anything else which can distract from actual adult responsibilities.

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello Benjamin,

Congratulations on being featured!   Thank you for all the help you provide to Acumatica Community.

Laura

Userlevel 2

Hello Ben,

I was so happy to see you featured!   Thank you for all your assistance you provide to Acumatica Community and support.  I’m very happy when I see any of my support issues assigned, you always go the extra mile.  

Sincerely,

Kathleen 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@BenjaminCrisman 

Congratulations and so well deserved! You are truly a great asset to Acumatica and the Community! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved