Angie Rowley - Acumatica Community Featured Member for October 2023

• 9 October 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Angie Rowley our Acumatica Community Featured Member for October 2023. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @angierowley75!

Hello Acumatica Community – my name is Angie Rowley, your featured community member for October 2023.  Evidently, I have contributed soo much to the Community page within my 3 year tenure at Acumatica, you all are wonder “who is that masked woman”?  So let me unravel the mystery a bit!

I enjoy using my 25 years of business application experience to research and resolve questions on Communities.  Taking time to understand and research a question helps grow my own understanding of the application and ways in which it is implemented - which is of great value for me as a Product Manager.  Any question asked sheds light on opportunities to improve the product through documentation, education, and even usability features.

I have worked out of my home office in a suburb of Indianapolis Indiana for over a decade and love the flexibility it gives me to play 6am pickleball or conquer a training run at lunch in preparation for a trail running race or orienteering event.

When you receive an Out-Of-Office email response from me – most likely I am exploring a new city, visiting museums, eating local food, and tasting many micro-brews with my partner and daughter (minus the beer drinking for the kiddo).  This also means someone has been hired to pet-sit for our two cats (Spider & August) and our two dogs (Indy & Ruby).

I look forward to seeing you all at Summit and connecting again on Communities!

10 replies

Badge +18

Hello Angie!  I’m happy to see you’ve been selected as Featured Member of the Month!   Nice job!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@angierowley75  Congrats on being selected for this month! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Congrats on being featured @angierowley75 and thanks for sharing the fun pics, looks like some pretty fierce pickleball competition!

Userlevel 1

Congratulations @angierowley75  on being featured for the month of October! Your remarkable 25-year tenure and extensive experience in researching solutions to complex problems are truly commendable. It's inspiring to see your explorations of cities and museums, while also maintaining a perfect balance between health, work life, and family. Knowing that you're a loving parent to those adorable fur babies, perhaps we'll get to see them in your future pictures. Sending you best wishes and more success in all your endeavors!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congrats on being featured @angierowley75 

Kudos to Angie! Amazing person personally and professionally! Congratulations @angierowley75 on being featured this month. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats on being featured this month @angierowley75 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Congratulations, @angierowley75! Keep up the good work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congratulations @angierowley75,your contributions have been extremely helpful!  

A little late to the @angierowley75 party, but I wanted to chime in with congratulations (and what took them so long to highlight one of the MVP’s at Acumatica??) and sincere appreciation for your expertise in the manufacturing arena, your willingness to share that expertise and your openness to learning new ways of doing.  You are a true bright spot at Acumatica.

Also, @moswalt96 and I will take you on in pickleball any day.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved