Anacarina Calvo - Acumatica Community Featured Member for October 2022

• 4 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Anacarina Calvo our Acumatica Community Featured Member for October 2022. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community! @Anacarina Calvo 

Hola desde Madrid!

Hi Everyone!

I am Anacarina Calvo and I am the Product Success Manager of Field Services. I have been working with Acumatica for over 6 years.  I am originally from Caracas, Venezuela, in 2018 moved to Mexico City where I lived for 4 years and at the beginning of this year relocated to Madrid, Spain.

I have a 3-month old baby called Emma Lucía and a 10-year old Schnauzer called Micky - named after the singer Luis Miguel of course! 

Fun facts about myself, I used to be a singer under the alias Anniet - you can find me in Spotify and YouTube! Now, on my spare time I love doing crochet. I have an Instagram account (@zoi_ami) where me and my mom post the work we do together. Look at the one I made for my dog :)

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Chris Hackett thanks for the featuring! happy to be of help to the community 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge

😁

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Love this!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola Anacarina!!!

Exito y excelente tu musica! muy bueno el video de: ¿A Dónde Vas?

Saludos!

@Anacarina Calvo - I knew you were talented but this is amazing!!!

~Shannon Landreth

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hola Anacarina!!!

Exito y excelente tu musica! muy bueno el video de: ¿A Dónde Vas?

Saludos!

Muchas gracias 😀 !!! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Anacarina Calvo - I knew you were talented but this is amazing!!!

~Shannon Landreth

Thanks Shannon! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved