Abe Majors - Featured Acumatica Community Member for September 2022

• 7 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Abe Majors our Acumatica Community Featured Member for September 2022. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community Abe! @amajors 

In his own words:

I am Abe Majors from Central Indiana, married with three children. I am the second-generation owner/operator of BoilerMASTERS, Inc. We are a specialized mechanical contractor covering all of Indiana. We maintain inventory, process payroll internally, quote and sell parts, quote/sell & perform jobs, manager service contracts and equipment information. We perform a lot of last minute and emergency calls so it important for us to have a system we can access anywhere and depend on for quick information and processing. We have been Acumatica users since 2020 R2 thanks to our Acumatica partner Sentrien Systems.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Chris Hackett  I really like this idea of the member of the month!

Way to go @amajors

Userlevel 3

I really like this idea!! Thank you, @Chris Hackett and congrats @amajors on being our first community member! 

Userlevel 3

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Abe implementing SymFinTek’s Commissions Conductor. He is ultra-smart and even better person.

@amajors congratulations!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved