2023 Summit - Meetup Table for Community and Acumatica User Groups - Community

• 20 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know we have our own little “meet and greet” area to hang out at, chat and get to know members. It will be located directly behind the Welcome table. I hope all of you attending can stop by and say hello! 😀

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Chris Hackett 

Thanks for this info.  Looking forward to meeting with others in the community while at Summit next week!

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 7
Badge

Just a reminder to stop by everyone! Great place to chat, I can answer any questions, show some behind the scenes, etc. See you there!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Great to see @kandybeatty49@Brian Stevens, @TimRodman@pbennett@ddunn@rfairchild58, and others😀 Hope to see more of you tomorrow!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Great to finally meet you in person Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge

You also @TimRodman! Stop back! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Nice to meet  @Chris Hackett , @rfairchild58 and @ddunn! Hope to meet more today and tomorrow! 

Also, got to see the Brad Pitt of Acumatica- @TimRodman! He’s a celebrity! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge

Stop by and say hi today. I have something special for community members! While supplies last😎

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved