O-H, I-O!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Acumatica Community, my name is Jim Gross and I am the Client Account Manager for the Acumatica division at NexTec Group. 

I have been in the consulting industry for over 25 years focusing on Dynamics SL, Dynamics GP, Navision and most recently Acumatica. I was a senior project manager on the consulting side until last April when I moved into the CAM role. I still don’t consider myself a salesperson but my years on the consulting side has been a huge plus in working with our existing client base in my sales role.. 

On the personal side of life, I am married to my best friend Missy and have 2 kids and 4 grandkids. I love to golf, hike, take beach vacations and I also have traveled extensively doing mission work in the US and other countries. 

Glad to be part of the community and look forward to assisting in any way I can. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @missyjimmy 

What is your favorite East Coast beach?

Userlevel 2
Badge

As a youngster, Myrtle Beach had it all. Now that we enjoy a more quiet vacation, Destin, Panama City are our favorites. How about you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I am here in PA and used to love Virginia Beach, but Outer Banks has become a favorite. Florida is on my list for sure as I’ve heard Destin is gorgeous!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Never been to the Outer Banks but a lot of our friends have. We exchanged our Grand Cayman timeshare (my favorite place in the world!) for Destin and Panama City and fell in love with both places. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved