New to the Minnesota Acumatica User Group

• 8 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello community,

My name is Dave Schneider and I am the CFO/COO for Kradle.  We make CBD and non-CBD pet supplements for Calming, Skin & Coat, and Hip & Joint, principally for dogs, but may be moving into other furry friend speicies in the future. 

Find our products here:  kradlemypet.com or at Amazon, Chewy, Petsmart.com, Walmart.com or in store at Pet Supplies Plus, Walmart, PetSmart, Chuck & Don’s, and many other independent pet retailers.

We are located in the North Loop in DT Mpls and we have been using Acumatica for just about 3 years.

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello Dave!  Welcome to Acumatica community.

This is my first time hearing about CBD products for pets. I have a feeling our hermit crab will be interested in your future supplements. 🙂

Laura   

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello Dave!  Welcome to Acumatica community.

This is my first time hearing about CBD products for pets. I have a feeling our hermit crab will be interested in your future supplements. 🙂

Laura   

@Laura02  I am laughing at the hermit crab! 😁

Welcome @dcschneider64! I know personally there is a need for CBD for pets. I have 2 bulldogs that HATE fireworks and it helps calm them! I am glad to see this type of product is using Acumatica. I hope you find lots of help in the Community!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved