Hola desde Madrid!

• 21 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi Everyone!

I am Anacarina Calvo and I am the Product Success Manager of Field Services. I have been working with Acumatica for over 6 years.  I am originally from Caracas, Venezuela, in 2018 moved to Mexico City where I lived for 4 years and at the beginning of this year relocated to Madrid, Spain.

I have a 3-month old baby called Emma Lucía and a 10-year old Schnauzer called Micky - named after the singer Luis Miguel of course! 

Fun facts about myself, I used to be a singer under the alias Anniet - you can find me in Spotify and Youtube! Now, on my spare time I love doing crochet. I have an instagram account (@zoi_ami) where me and my mom post the work we do together. Look at the one I made for my dog :)

3 replies

Badge +18

@Anacarina Calvo ,

Wow!  I feel like I know a celebrity! No comprendo Espanol, but I did enjoy the YouTube video!  Thanks for sharing that and thanks for the work you do on Acumatica Community!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Anacarina Calvo 

I’m loving the dog! 

I am now going to listen to you on spotify! Also, jealous because I’ve tried to crochet and I am not good at it!! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Anacarina Calvo,

I had no idea you had this musical talent, on top of being brilliant and kind.  Loving your YouTube channel.  

I’m back….!

Hope to see you soon, in Vegas!

~Debbie Reed

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved