Hey Y'all - Tiffany from PayFabric

• 13 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hey Y’all - Tiffany Allen here from PayFabric. I’m a TX girl living in SD and can’t get enough of the sun, a tasty margarita and any type of taco!

I have focused on business automation solutions in the ERP space for 10+ years and I am beyond thrilled to join the Acumatica community to focus on AR Automation and Payment Processing. If you need to improve the accounts receivables process we will automate the many manual tasks associated with collecting payments for outstanding invoices allowing you to accept both credit card and ACH/eCheck payments from customers using our secure payment processing services. Plus, give your customer’s the self-service payment portal they’ve been demanding! 

1 reply

Badge +18

Welcome, @TiffanyAllen89 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved