Hello World

• 27 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello Community,

My name is Rohit and I am from Hamilton, Canada. I just started as Dev Support engineer @ Acumatica.

I come from technical background with five years of experience supporting ERP for a mid-sized manufacturer. At my past job, I developed custom screens, report, dashboard, processes etc.

I need to learn a lot in next few months. I hope this awesome community wouldn’t mind silly questions from a newbie. I hope to add some value to the community as I learn more.

Excited to be here.

Rohit

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@RohitRattan88 Welcome onboard!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @RohitRattan88 

Welcome to the Community! We are so happy to have you here! I hope you find lots of good information here to help you grow within the Acumatica space. 

Badge +16

Hello Rohit!  I’m glad to see you have joined the Community. I look forward to learning from you.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@aaghaei @kandybeatty49 @Laura02 thank you for the kind words guys.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@RohitRattan88 welcome to the community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@iqraharrison48  thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved