Hello from Raincouver otherwise known as Vancouver, Canada

• 16 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Community,

My name is Reza. I love the sun and heat but not sure why I am living in Vancouver which is cold and rainy 😂. Those who have not been here should know if we are lucky, we will have a week or two of constant clear sky and feel the heat in July. I have my master's in Accounting and am a CPA who has worked in accounting/finance in different positions from clerical to CFO roles over 20 years and surprisingly simultaneously as a developer too. I love to help people within my time and knowledge constraints.

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello Reza,

Thank you for all the help you do in the Acumatica Community!  I’m glad to know a little about you. 

When you feel too cold, please come visit Florida!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Laura02,

Thank you and it is my pleasure to help as much as I can.

Why visit? Within your connections help me get a job in Construction there, and I will move to Florida FOR GOOD. I love it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@aaghaei sounds like Florida is calling your name! it’s mostly sunny down here :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@aaghaei sounds like Florida is calling your name! it’s mostly sunny down here :) 

I truly wish I could. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved