Skip to main content

Hello from Montréal, Québec, Canada - New to Acumatica

• 13 November 2023
  • 9 replies

Hello community, my name is Ghyslaine Philie, I work for a Quebec Municipalities Association named UMQ. The UMQ was founded in 1919 and represents the interests of its members to governments.

We also offer a growing range of commercial services and privileges.

We are in the process of configuring Acumatica to support our purchasing and professional consulting services offering. As we are not live yet I thought I would join the community to ask question and benefit from your experience!

Ghyslaine

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ghyslainephilie 

Welcome to the Acumatica Community! I wish you lots of success in learning Acumatica and hope you find many good resources. 

Badge +18

Hello @ghyslainephilie ,

Welcome to Acumatica Community!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome onboard @ghyslainephilie Always happy to see community is growing

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @ghyslainephilie   Welcome to the Acumatica Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@ghyslainephilie welcome to the community! it’s a great resource!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome to the community, I wish you great success in your implementation!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@ghyslainephilie Welcome to the community!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Bonjour Ghyslaine!  Bienvenue à bord.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ghyslainephilie,nous avons un groupe communauté divisé entre Québec et Ontario, soit Canada East Community Group et notre prochaine rencontre communauté aura lieu le 6 juin à Montreal. 

SVP me faire savoir si vous avez de la difficulté de vous joindre au groupe et nous aimerons vous rencontrer en personne au 4à7 si ca vous convient. J ai envoyé une invitation au groupe, ce que vous recevrez par courriel.  Au plaisir de faire votre connaissance virtuellement.  

https://community.acumatica.com/groups/canada-east-acumatica-user-group-213

Dana