Hello from Howell Michigan

• 17 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello community. Very new to Acumatica. Kickoff for us is next week but wanted to get on to the Community as soon as I was given access.

Was a long time Distribution user of Infor Sx Enterprise (formerly Trend for those familiar and old-as-dirt like me) and was very active in their intendent user community.

I now work for US Generator a new Contracting company that is all about selling, installing and servicing Generators of all shapes and sizes…. residential, commercial, industrial.

Glad to be part of the Acumatica community and excited to get started with our implementation.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Welcome @DonGreen to the Acumatica Community! I hope you find lots of useful information and tools here! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Welcome @DonGreen!  I hope Acumatica generates positive results for your business!

Badge +18

Hello @DonGreen ,

Welcome to Acumatica!  I know it will help your business.  I am old-as-dirt →   “experienced” too.  😀

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Welcome to the community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@DonGreen  Welcome to the Acumatica community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome onboard @DonGreen 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved