Solved

Hello from Florida

• 14 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I’m Laura with Klear Systems Inc. of Irvine, CA. I’m from Ohio and have lived in Florida for 20 years.

I’ve been working with Acumatica since 2013. Prior to Acumatica, I worked with Dynamics SL.  I started my ERP career right out of college, when I was hired by Solomon Software to work in their call center (about 100 years ago before we had email or internet).

I’m married to Jim, a science teacher, and we have 2 teenage boys. When we are not working, our family is all about fitness!  In my free time, I love to run and ride my bike.

Bonus points for anyone who looks up my 5k time from last week’s 4th of July race and reports back!  ~LOL.  I’m not too fast, but I’m not last either. :-)

icon

Best answer by rosenjon 17 July 2022, 16:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Very healthy approach to life. ToonSix@intercs.com

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Do I win? Is the prize 2 free years of Acumatica consulting? 😁

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved