Hello from Elkhart Indiana!

• 13 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone! My name is Bob Sieger and I am kind of new to Acumatica. I say kind of because we nearly implemented it with the previous company I was with and then the Covid lock-downs hit and destroyed our business. Fast forward three years and I have taken a new role with an automotive aftermarket specialty parts manufacturer (specializing in the RV, Limo, Sprinter Van world) that is rolling out Acumatica as I write this! I’ve done several ERP implementations over the course of my career, from SAP, Oracle, Epicor to Dynamics AX and a couple of others. So I am very excited to get Acumatica up and running here! I hail from the southwest suburbs of Chicago, spending my week in Elkhart and going back home for the week-end. It’s a little exhausting (at times) but I make it work. Looking forward to participating in the community as well as networking with you all!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @rsieger Welcome to the community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rsieger welcome!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved