Hello from Chicago!

• 5 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi! My name is Jerry. My family and I live just outside Chicago with our two dogs and two cats. I’m a long time SAP and Oracle implementer new to the Acumatica ecosystem. I’m very happy with how simple the interface navigates and the clean, easy to read look of the tool. I am a self employed IT contractor and now Acumatica Partner.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jerry14  

Welcome to the Acumatica community! I also came from an SAP background so I know how you feel with the simplicity of Acumatica!

Badge +18

Hello Jerry!  Welcome to Acumatica.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @jerry14 - welcome!  I am also in Chicago and a newly minted Acumatica partner.  Would love to meet up for coffee or a call to introduce myself.  Hope all is well and Happy Thanksgiving!  

Best,

Nirav Shah

Userlevel 1

Hi Jerry,

Found your thread searching for “SAP” to see if there were like-minded people as well. I am also coming from an SAP S/4 environment focused on MM/PM/EWM/Ariba on various implementations and now into the Acumatica space as well. I would definitely agree with you on the simplification of the Acumatica UI and interface as well.

Benny

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @jerry14,

Welcome to the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Welcome Jerry!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome onboard!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved