Dont have access to the following links it just says request community team

• 9 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is well :)

I am from Australia implementing MYOB Adv/Acumatica. Love Cricket & Tennis, Have pets special love for great Danes :)

I am also stuck for the below links which i wish to solve for my clients.

where do I request access to the links below.

I am not able to do so. May i please get some directions please.

https://community.acumatica.com/reports-and-generic-inquires-83/how-to-create-a-table-in-a-report-79

https://community.acumatica.com/installation-and-configuration-14/how-to-set-up-exchange-online-office-365-and-azure-online-accounts-using-modern-authentication-oauth-2-0-4638

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Amitk - Welcome to the community!

Access to some resources (such as KBs and Ideas) are restricted to customer and partner roles that SSO brings over from the CRM. Your role as registered guest will not have that access. You would need to talk to your business account owner to have them add you to the account with the appropriate role for access. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I don’t believe it’s possible for us MYOB Advanced users to get access. 

Badge +18

Welcome to the community @Amitk !

We’re glad you’re here.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @Laura02 @Chris Hackett I have been facing the same issue. Have attached the screenshot below:

Kindly guide me out for this.

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @harshita53 - you have the correct permissions so have KB access. Please clear cache, sign out, close browser and try again. If you still have issues, try another device and please email me at christopher.hackett@acumatica.com and include the links you are trying to access. I haven't heard of anyone else with permissions having access issues. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved