Construction Reporting for Acumatica - AnterraBI

• 19 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello from Austin, Texas - My name is Maggie Britt, and I am the Head of Growth at Anterra Tech.

If you search “Construction” in the Acumatica Marketplace, you will find us on the top right!

We help customers who have exhausted the reporting available within Acumatica. If you are looking for better control and visibility in the areas of finance & construction and still spend hours in Excel creating critical reports, our combination of prebuilt and user-customizable dashboards and widgets can provide you with actionable insights that improve gross margin. 

If you are looking to solve complex challenges around Forecasting, WIP, Revenue Recognition, etc. please contact me: mbritt@anterratech.com

Excited for the conference as I am a new mom this year and Vegas is the perfect destination.😃

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @mbritt26 

Welcome to the Acumatica community!   :)

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved