Bonjour Hi from Montreal, Quebec Canada

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi everyone, here is a little bit about me.

I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada and I speak and write both French and English.  I recently joined Acumatica in October 2021 as ERP Product Manager - Product Success.  I work from my home office with my co-worker Bianca, a blue-point siamese cat. 

I really enjoy reading your questions and product ideas on community - this is such a vibrant and creative community percolating with ideas!  I like to hang out on community and will often reach out to community members and ask to meet to do a deeper dive on their post or to gather feedback on ideas that we are researching and targeting for development.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hey @Dana Moffat  - It’s great to have you and Bianca participating here! I look forward to Bianca’s posts😻

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Dana Moffat Bianca is so cute.  Hope to meet you at the next summit in January.

Bonjour Hi From Laval Dana and hope we have the chance to interact.

Christian

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@christianbinette83 salut! j’espère aussi, qu’on se croise.  Comment le monde est vraiment petit! Bienvenue chez Acumatica Community

@Dana Moffat    Merci pour le mot de bienvenue et au plaisir de se rencontrer. C’est certain, en effet, que le monde est petit.

Badge +16

Hello Dana! I’m glad to meet you and your kitty.

I visited Montreal once, on a business trip back in 2003.  I went running in the downtown areas of Montreal and I thought it was the cleanest, most beautiful city I’d ever seen.

Cheers!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved