Beginning Implementation - Houston, TX

Hi everyone.  It is great to join everyone in the Community.  We are a IT Services/Integration company with offices in Houston (headquarters) and Austin.  We are just beginning the implementation process and would like to see if there are any implementation teams that can give us some hints/pointers/do’s and don’ts throughout the process.  If anyone has any feedback, I would to set up a Teams meeting with my implementation team.  Email me at brent.tabor@mcacom.com if you have any advice.

Thanks,

Brent M. Tabor

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Welcome to the community @bmtabor ! 

Userlevel 1

We are also just starting the implementation process. We are a Construction Management Company in Norristown Pennsylvania. If anyone has any tips and tricks for implementation and working with Procore, any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! :-) Especially when it comes to existing jobs. 

Hi Sharon.  It would be great to get our Implementation Teams together from time to time to share what is working and what isn’t in the implementation process.  Email me at brent.tabor@mcacom.com.

Thanks,
Brent

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved