Question

Why can't I prepare a dunning letter even though the customer has an overdue invoice?

• 14 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me explain my business case with dụnning letter, the picture below is a dunning letter generated on Feb 13, but on Feb 14 there is another overdue invoice but when I go to the dunning letter screen to prepare on Feb 15 I can't see this customer.
As a result, I sent a dunning letter to the customer and missed the overdue amount of the above invoice.

I expect to be able to prepare a dunning letter when an invoice is overdue, or I misunderstood something, please correct me.

Thanks in advanced.

2 replies

We are having the same issue where we have customers with overdue invoices, but nothing shows in the Prepare Dunning Letters Process.  We went through and made sure all the settings for the Dunning Letter is set up as instructed in the Wiki.  Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated!

Badge +16

Hello,

Please show the Dunning settings on the Dunning tab of AR Preferences.

How many days past due is the invoice in question?

If the Days Past Due on your Dunning Level 1 is 30 as shown above, the invoice must be 30 days past its due date before it will appear on the first level Dunning letter.

For example, an invoice due January 1 will be included on a Dunning letter that is prepared with Dunning Letter Date =  1/31 or later.  From the Help:

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved