Question

The Automation Schedule History show completed but statement not still prepare.

• 1 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi Everyone 

Do you know what happen for below as the automation schedule listing as the history show in completed but the statement itself is still no process 

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

My first guess would be that your automation schedule is preparing it for the wrong date as it shows 0 records processed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin According to me scheduler is NOT configured as expected. Can you please share the screenshots for configuration that you did you for scheduler.

Userlevel 3
Badge

H

Hi @erin According to me scheduler is NOT configured as expected. Can you please share the screenshots for configuration that you did you for scheduler.

Hi Naveen B

Please see below .Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin I don’t see any issues with the scheduler configuration.

Can you please confirm that is this this process working as expected when you run this screen manually ? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @erin I don’t see any issues with the scheduler configuration.

Can you please confirm that is this this process working as expected when you run this screen manually ? 

There is nothing run for the scheduler , even though below show executive date on 1 Aug but you can see the total record is zero

Hi @Naveen Boga,

I may face the same issue…

When I went to the Automation Schedule Statuses, I found this error:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved