Solved

PO Receipt Nbr not clickable on Inventory Transaction History screen in 22 R1?

• 28 June 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is anyone else experiencing this issue after upgrading to 22 R1? I’ve been able to replicate in 22.105.0031 and 22.107.0022 in Chrome and Firefox. Is this a bug?

icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 29 June 2022, 15:24

View original

9 replies

Badge +16

Greetings @HayleeHicks18, I tried in my demo, and I CAN click on a PO Receipt number in Inventory Transaction History screen. The PO Receipt pops up without incident. Below is my exact version. My browser is Firefox. My version is a tad older.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @laura01! Thank for the response! It looks like you clicked the IN receipt nbr. The PO receipt nbr is a different column (normally towards the right or needs to be added using the column config). Is the other receipt nbr option clickable for you?

Badge +16

Good catch! 

In my demo, no, PO Receipt Number link does not work.

I found a customer site with older version, and yes, the PO Receipt link is working on this version:

Userlevel 4
Badge

@laura01 thanks for confirming! It appears to be an issue in 22 R1 then and functionality was lost in the upgrade from 21 R2 to 22 R1. Hopefully Acumatica support sees this issue and includes in a build update for 22 R1 sooner than later.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Haylee,

The symptoms you described sounds very close to a recent critical issue announced by Acumatica support: Please have a look here:

I hope this helps.  

@hayleehicks18 I have duplicated this issue as well in 2022R1 Build 7. Please report to ACM support, do not assume it is a known issue 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dales50 thanks for confirming as well! I just opened a case with Acumatica support to request additional information on this issue. I’ll keep everyone updated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi Haylee,

This issue with the PO Receipt Nbr link not working on the Inventory Transaction History and Inventory Transaction Details forms on Acumatica ERP 2022R1 has been already reported to the development and recognized as a known issue. The fix is planned to be included it into one of next product releases, which is preliminarily planned to be delivered by the end of the July. Please keep in mind that this date may change based on the results of our internal product testing and road map changes.

You can find information about fixes included in each build of 2022R1 here.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Please note that this issue had been fixed in the build 22.110.0018, Please refer the below link to get the release note of the build for confirmation (AC-237050).

https://community.acumatica.com/supported-releases-67/acumatica-2022-r1-update-10-build-22-110-0018-10796

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved