Solved

Inventory Transaction Summary screen show wrong Warehouse

• 22 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

On Inventory Transaction Summary IN406000, The column Warehouse has been defined

From my understanding of the definition, Column Warehouse will be invisible if Warehouse Details are clear. However, on my system, this column is still displayed with or without a check box

This issue (display Warehouse when Warehouse Details is clear) is so nfusing. The system will display the random WH, even though there is no qty in that WH.

For example:

Clear box Warehouse Details

Check box Warehouse Details

Has anyone got this issue? is it normal or a defect from the system?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 22 September 2023, 14:28

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @quetruong ,

What is particularly unusual to me in your example is the last two screens, where you check on Warehouse Details and the warehouse ID on the line below changes.

It seems like your screen may have been customized to show summed quantities across all warehouses when Warehouse Details filter at the top is not checked (If this is the case, I’d want to see a blank warehouse field on the line below, showing a total but instead it is showing the ‘random warehouse’ as you describe).

I compared your screens and behavior shown above to my Acumatica Sales Demo , and your system is behaving differently. When I un-check the Warehouse Details box, the Warehouse column disappears, as described in the Help segment you found.

The demo I am using is version 2022 R2, Build 22.210.0020.  My Sales Demo has a few customizations; I confirmed the Inventory Transaction Summary screen on my system has NOT been customized.

Can you please provide your version and find out whether your Inventory Transaction Summary screen has been customized? If it has been customized, the next step is to temporarily un-publish customizations and test whether the behavior in the screen changes.

Please let us know your results. Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @quetruong 

It appears what you are seeing is the Warehouse was added from the column configurator. 

My local version did not have that column, then I checked the configurator and was able to add the Warehouse. You can simply remove that. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved